Materials from Other Minnesota Libraries
Your library card can access materials from other library systems throughout Minnesota!
Visit Other Metro Libraries
You can register your library card with other Twin Cities metro libraries to access their materials. Learn more on their websites:
Request Items through Interlibrary Loan (MNLINK)
If you would like an item that is not owned by Washington County Library, we can access it from other Minnesota libraries through interlibrary loan (ILL).
- You can request ILL items yourself using MNLINK or call us at 651-275-4338 for assistance.
- Books, audiobooks, music CDs, DVDs, and magazine articles are all available through ILL. It is also possible to get electronic versions of some books if a physical copy is not available.
- You are limited to 10 ILL requests at any given time.
- ILL materials are usually checked out for 3 weeks. The due date is set by the lending institution, so it could be shorter than our normal loan period.
- Requests for items that have been published in the last 12 months are unlikely to be filled. Instead, complete our Suggest A Title form. These requests will be sent to staff for consideration to add to Stillwater’s collection.