Trustees are needed for the Stillwater Public Library Board, with terms beginning in January 2022. Anyone interested in an appointment to the Library Board of Trustees is encouraged to apply online by 4:30 PM on Monday, November 8, 2021.
- Trustees must be residents of Stillwater and are appointed to a three-year term, renewable for two additional terms.
- Trustees are responsible for the governance of the library. Trustees establish and review policy, set strategic goals, hire and evaluate the library director, establish and monitor the library budget, and promote and advocate for the library in the community.
- The Library Board of Trustees has nine members and meets on the second Tuesday of the month at 7:00 PM.
- Each trustee is assigned to a committee – Facilities, Finance or Governance.
View the trustee job description for more details about this opportunity to serve the library.
- Go to the City of Stillwater Board & Commissions page.
- Select the “Apply” button in the upper right corner.
- The application deadline is 4:30 PM on Monday, November 8, 2021.
- If you have questions, please contact the City Clerk at 651-430-8800.