On November 12, 2020, all RBdigital eAudiobooks will be moving to the Libby app as part of our OverDrive collection. You will continue to be able to browse, borrow, and enjoy all the same great audiobooks you loved in the RBdigital app, now available in Libby. Once the transfer is complete, eAudiobooks will no longer be available through RBdigital. You can find a link to download the Libby app below.
Already a Libby User?
If you have already been enjoying the Libby app, there will be no change, other than you may notice even more great titles available for you to borrow.
A RBdigital User?
The RBdigital app and website will be unavailable during the morning of November 12 while the transition occurs. During this time users will not be able to search, checkout, listen to audiobooks or read magazines.
If you currently have a book checked out in the RBdigital app, it will be available through the remainder of the lending period, so you can finish your title without disruption or risk of losing your place in the book.
Holds and wish lists will not be moved. Through November 11, you may export your Transaction History from the RBdigital websites by accessing My Account > Profiles and clicking “Export My Transaction History.” You can place holds on those titles again in Libby.
For the time being, you can continue to use the RBdigital app to access magazines through ZINIO. You can learn more about the transition in these FAQs from OverDrive.
Getting Started with Libby
iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Kindle, Android, Windows
- Check out up to 10 items at a time
- Place up to 10 titles on hold at a time. An email notification is sent when the item is available
- Items check out for up to three weeks and can be renewed through the app. (Default checkout is two weeks.)
Get it now!
- Install the Libby app from your device’s app store.
- Follow the prompts to find Washington County Library and add your library card.
- Browse and check out your eBook or eAudiobook.
- Read your eBook or listen to your eAudiobook with Libby, or send your eBook to your Kindle.
New to eBooks and eAudiobooks?
In just a few taps, you can start reading or listening instantly on your phone or tablet. Our digital library is available 24/7 without leaving home and is free with your library card. Choose from bestsellers, fiction, nonfiction, books for kids, and more. In addition to materials on Libby, you can borrow items from cloudLibrary and Biblioboard. Learn how to get started.