Print by uploading your file to our website
- Go to the PrinterOn printing page.
- Select black & white or color.
- Enter your email address.
- Select your document from your device.
- Click on the Play icon.
PrinterOn is a mobile printing app that allows you to access over 10,000 public print locations worldwide (including our library!). It is available for Android and iOS devices.
Print by installing the mobile app on your Android or iPhone
- Install the PrinterOn app from your app store.
- Search for the WashCoLib Stillwater Black & white or Color printer.
Print through email from any device
Note that it will take about 5 minutes for the email to show up at the print release station.
Once you get to the library
Once you’ve sent your documents to print using any of the previous methods, locate the print release station at the library.
- Sign on with your library card or the email address you used for printing to pull up all of your documents to print.
- Select all of the documents you’d like to print.
- You can preview or delete the documents as needed.
- When you’re ready, click the Print button in the upper left corner.