JobNow provides live online job and resume assistance. Submit your resumes to JobNow coaches and receive expert analysis within 24 hours. Resume templates are provided to help get you started. Live online coaches can help you brush up on your interview skills to land that job. Live sessions can be conducted in English or Spanish. Available 1-11 PM, seven days a week. Free online services include:
– Expert resume assistance, feedback, templates, and tips.
– Live interview coaching plus tips and resources.
– Resources for your job search and career tips.
HelpNow is the resource that parents and students have been looking for! Users and tutors meet in the Brainfuse Online Classroom where tutors guide students through homework challenges and help them develop the necessary skills to complete assignments on their own. They also offer test prep materials for a wide range of tests including (but not limited to): ACT, SAT, GED, ASVAB & GRE. Writing tutors can also help users become better writers through live chat and real-time document sharing. The adult learning center provides career-enhancing skills to job seekers. Visit HelpNow.
To get started:
- Go to JobNow or HelpNow through the library website. Most Brainfuse content can be accessed from a library computer or from your own device when prompted to login in with your Library card number and PIN/password. You can start a live session right away!
- To access some content, you may then be prompted to sign up for a Brainfuse Learning Account. Go to Login where you can then Sign Up. Create a username and password.