Saturday, October 23 | 10:00 AM:
This course will cover some of the skills and records used in basic genealogy:
- How to get started researching your family tree.
- What is a pedigree chart and how to fill it out.
- Basics on how to organize your research and your records
- Where and how to access different record types such as the Census, birth, marriage, and death records.
- What are some pitfalls to avoid and how to work around possible roadblocks.
During the last part of the course, there will be a few in-class actives to practice some of the new skills you’ve learned.
Registration is required. Register here.