Beginning on December 17, 2020, cloudLibrary titles will begin moving to the Libby App and OverDrive website. This transition will take place throughout December and January. Once the transfer is complete, you will have one place to browse and borrow the library’s collection of e-books and e-audiobooks.
Are you a cloudLibrary User?
Your holds, wish list, and checkout history will go away during this transition. You are encouraged to go to the Libby app now to build new wish lists and place holds on any titles that are still on hold in your cloudLibrary account.
Already a Libby User?
If you have already been enjoying the Libby app or using the OverDrive website, there will be no change other than more titles available for you to borrow.
Getting Started with Libby
iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Kindle, Android, Windows
- Check out up to 10 items at a time
- Place up to 10 titles on hold at a time. An email notification is sent when the item is available
- Items check out for up to three weeks and can be renewed through the app. (Default checkout is two weeks.)
Get it now!
- Install the Libby app from your device’s app store.
- Follow the prompts to find Washington County Library and add your library card.
- Browse and check out your eBook or eAudiobook.
- Read your eBook or listen to your eAudiobook with Libby, or send your eBook to your Kindle.